Services | Engineering
PULSCO's staff of engineers provides product and engineering solutions to unconventional problems while adding that extra measure of personal attention and creativity.
For more information on available Engineering Services you can also choose:
Email Engineering Department
Toll Free 877.PULSCO2 (877.785.7262)
Detailed surge analysis utilizing either PULSCO's proprietary program based upon Method of Characteristics and/or Surge2010 program developed by the University of Kentucky based upon Wave Characteristics Method.
- Surge/Pressure Analysis Modeling Report
- System equipment outline and recommendations (Tanks/Equipment Sizing and Drafting, components, controls and control logic)
- On-Site transient surge evaluation measuring and modeling
PULSCO will match the silencer to the valve's operating parameters.
- Pre and post installation noise analysis for application specific vent and line silencers.
- On-Site Industrial Vent and Line SILENCERS noise measurement and assessment.
PULSCO's team of engineers can determine the best solution and provide a custom design to improve system operation, control unwanted noise and protect hydraulic system equipment from damage caused by pressure pulsations generated from pumps or compressors a variety of industrial and military applications.
- Computer modeling based upon PULSCO's proprietary program to produce requirement specific designs for pulsation and noise abatement of fluid and gas systems.
- Field measurements of noise and pulsation anomalies to define problem areas and determine possible solutions.
Visit our technical library for documented product information such as application sheets and product guides.
Visit our patent library to learn more about the PULSCO legacy.